Follow these simple steps and you’ll have your new page in minutes! So, are you ready to create your page?
1. Go to Facebook for Business
Facebook for Business Homepage
2. Scroll down until you see the Getting Started portion. Click on it.
3. Click on Sign Up. I suggest you create a new account especially if there would be other people who will be working on your Facebook page. That way, your personal Facebook will not be compromised or accessible to other people. Otherwise, you can just Log In using your personal Facebook credentials.
4. If you sign up for NEW ACCOUNT, fill up this form.
5. Click on NEXT when you see this page.
Step 1 of 4 in setting up your Page
6. Then, provide some basic information about your business. Click on Next.
7. For step 3, give your business a name. I suggest using the same name for both Business and Facebook page (a and b as seen below).
8. For step 4, fill in your name and email address. No need to worry, though, this will not appear in your Facebook page. Go ahead click Create Business Manager.
9. Here is a sample of a new Facebook page created in Facebook for Business!
10. Start creating your ads by clicking the Power Editor button!
Go ahead and create your page by yourself!
Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around. -Henry David Thoreau