After testing the landing page, I created a thank you page in Unbounce. The thank you page is where the Facebook ad tracking pixel will be pasted to help us keep track how many sign-ups our ad had generated.
Are you ready to complete the sign-up form you have created with a thank-you page?
1. Login to your Unbounce account.
2. Click Create New Page.
3. Select Lead Generation.
4. Scroll down until you see Minimalist Light (Lead Generation). Click on it.
5. Let’s start editing the Page Builder again.
6. Click on the Form Confirmation Dialogue on the upper left corner.
7. You will see this very simple “Thank you” message.
8. On the left side of the Page Builder is the navigation buttons.
9. Just drag and drop the button.
10. It will look like this.
11. You will see this at the right side of your screen. Under Click Action, choose Go To URL.
12. Enter the URL you want your readers to go to
13. Beside Target, choose New Window. Your website will open in a new tab or window when the reader clicks on the button.
14. Edit the button to say “Continue To Site” or “Learn More”.
You can also change the font and font size.
15. To edit the button color, click here.
16. There you have it! You have now successfully created a “Thank you” form using Unbounce.
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life. ~ Confucius